We offer Free Worlwide Shipping!
Once the payment for your order has been successfully received please allow 24 hours for your order to be processed, after which the delivery times to the following geographies are:
Africa: 4 – 5 working days
Caribbean: 3 – 4 working days
Europe and United Kingdom: 3 – 5 working days
North & South America: 2 – 3 working days
You will receive an order tracking number after you have completed payment at the checkout so you can monitor your delivery online.
If you have any problems with your order contact us and we'll endeavour to resolve any issues!
- We do not currently process or ship items on weekends or public holidays and all orders placed over the weekend or on a public holiday will be processed on the next working day - please factor this into the expected delivery time frames.
- Any import duties, taxes or customs charges are not included in the cost of the product or the free shipping and are the responsibility of the customer if incurred. This cost is non-refundable by Luxeriva. Please note, there may be import duties payable even for UK orders as products may arrive from international warehouses.
- Please ensure you enter your delivery address correctly during the checkout process, as well as the correct contact information as this will be used by the courier if necessary to assist delivery. We will be unable to change the shipping address once an order has been placed.
- The courier will make several attempts to deliver the parcel, and it is the customer's responsibility to arrange re-delivery or a collection. Refunds will not be issued for abandoned or rejected packages. Please follow our standard return process as outlined in our Return Policy if you would like a refund.
- Luxeriva is not responsible for any postal delays or customs delays
LENGTH & INSTALL GUIDE: CLIP-INS
Clip-in extensions are a great way to boost the volume of your hair.
You can add clip-ins to canerowed hair but then the final result will be a thinner look (unless you use 2 packs). For the most voluminous style it's best to add 1 clip-in pack to your loose hair, canerowing or twisting away any hair that adds to much bulk (is there such a thing?!) to the style.
Suggested install pattern: place longer widths at back and across crown of head, wit shorter widths blended into hair at the front of your head. Use your natural hair to cover the tracks
sign up to win luxeriva goodies by 31 July!
Subscribe to enjoy 5% off your next order + receive exclusive offers, sales alerts!